The triple frequency generator is used for the tested products such as power transformers and voltage transformers. In addition to the frequency high voltage test for the main insulation of the fully insulated transformer, the longitudinal insulation of the transformer and the main insulation of the semi-insulated transformer are also required. Induction high pressure test.
1. The device is equipped with over-current protection. It is set at 80% of the rated output current when it is shipped out. When it is used for small load, it should be re-tuned according to the actual load condition; when over-current or breakdown occurs during the boosting process, The overcurrent protection action protects the test object without causing the accident of the test object to expand. At this time, the input three-phase power supply should be cut off so as not to damage the triple frequency power generation device.
2. During the test, if the capacitance of the test object is not large, the compensation reactor generally does not need to access the line. If the capacitance current of the test object is too large, the two ends of the compensating reactor should be connected in parallel with the two ends of the test object （see wiring diagram） for current compensation, thereby improving the power factor of the whole test circuit and reducing the output current.
3. Since the device is operated in a super-saturated state, the time for accessing the three-phase line should be as short as possible, generally not more than five minutes. When testing the test article, the test time should not exceed 40 seconds;
4. When using the split type triple frequency power supply device, the contactor coil voltage in the control box is 1/3 of the output voltage of the triple frequency power generator, and it is absolutely impossible to use the 50HZ power supply for trial use.
5. The power distribution device of this device can only be used in conjunction with the test voltage transformer. When the voltage of the tested product exceeds a certain range, the power distribution reactor should be selected separately.
Conditions of Use
1. Altitude: ≤3000M;
2. Ambient temperature: -10 °C - +40 °C;
3. Relative humidity: <90%;
4. Use site: no steam, corrosive gas and flammable and explosive medium.