2. Turn on the power, close the air switch, the multi-frequency withstand voltage tester is energized （no output）, the voltage regulator is regulated on the secondary side of the multi-frequency withstand voltage tester, the green indicator light of the console is on, and the time relay is set as required. The withstand voltage time is generally 40 seconds.
3. Return the regulator to zero and activate the red button （if the regulator is not at the zero position, the red button will not start）, turn the regulator clockwise, and there is a voltage output.
4. Adjust the voltage regulator to the voltage required for the test, open the pressure timer switch, closely monitor the ammeter and voltmeter on the test object and the console, and make detailed records. After the time has elapsed, the buzzer is called, the time relay is turned off, the voltage regulator is stepped back to zero, the test is over, and the withstand voltage passes.
5. During the test, when the test article shows inter-turn, inter-layer or inter-segment, phase-to-phase insulation breakdown, the test current increases in the control loop, and the overcurrent relay immediately trips and loses power, indicating that the withstand voltage test failed.
6. The use time is preferably no more than 1 hour.
The output of the device is a 150Hz single-phase voltage. If the single-phase test product can be completed at one time, if it is a three-phase transformer, the voltage applied by the test is relative ground, and the rotation is generally three times to complete the induction withstand voltage test of one transformer. The order is a0, b0, c0.
L1 stop signal / KT time relay / HA alarm / A frequency doubled withstand output current meter